Disney-comics digest #607.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Sun Mar 12 14:47:38 CET 1995

TRYG:
	No, No... Mr.Doberman did not say there were 8 American readers on-line
here. As you see in the very snip of his message that you reposted, he said
there were only *4* American readers on-line here... he said there were 8
American readers of Disney comics TOTAL, on-line or not.
	In other words, he's exaggerating (slightly). He's kidding. S'only a
joke.
	You did seem to accept his comments about what short attention spans
Americans have and what poor writers/readers we are without questioning those
remarks. But then, that was no exaggeration, was it?  I see your point.