Oak island

Knut Hunstad Knut.Hunstad at veg.sintef.no
Mon Mar 13 11:50:06 CET 1995

Hi!

Upon Don's question, I would just like to say that Oak Island is one of the
few treasures/stories I know without reading about it in a comic! I mean,
I'm quite sure I didn't hear about the "Wise men's stone" (sorry, I don't
know the english name, but you the know one that turns everything into
gold), the "well of youth" and lots of those stories before reading about
them in comics.

I read about Oak Island in a book from the norwegian "Reader's Digest"
company (Det Beste) called something like "Unsolved mysteries" when I was
little. Already then I suspected they didn't put too much work in finding
the _true_ stories! But I am still a little curious about it (thanks for the
information from Nova Scotia!) and could well imagine a Disney story around
this.

Knut Hunstad
Trondheim, Norway