Rosa, and Jippes

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Wed Mar 15 09:41:22 CET 1995

donrosa at iglou.com (Don Rosa):

Great to see you have a "real" Internet mail address now!

> My idea is that Barks did the one and only story there can ever be about
> Goldie and $crooge.

I'm glad you think of it that way and I wonder how you plan to make 4 more
stories set in the Yukon. Well, we'll see, eventually...

> I see there's a section done in Holland concerning comics, but
> there wasn't anything on it about Ducks, and in another section where I
> THINK (it was in Dutch) favorite comics were being listed

Please be more specific. What is a "section"? A newsgroup? My internet
access is limited nowadays, and the only place I know of that discusses
Dutch comics is the mailing list "strip-list at cwi.nl". I sometimes advertise
for "disney-comics at minsk" on that list, and I save my real discussions
for this list.

If there's anything more in Holland, I zertanly would like to know!

------
This week, the Dutch DD weekly contains another Jippes re-creation of
a Woodchuck story: "Bottled Battlers" (from JW 10). That's the 8th in
a row. I hope Jippes does them all (24)!

--Harry.