Disney-comics digest #613.

ADEBLIEC@drew.edu ADEBLIEC at drew.edu
Sat Mar 18 04:41:19 CET 1995

DON:
I wouldn't say I didn't like it exactly...  (I'm about to play the
semantics game here.  You've been warned.)
There was a whole lot of stuff they could have done that they didn't.
For example, they could have done the bit about you and Disney's unfair
practices as a sidebar to your interview, and used the space for other things
directly related to you.  They could have found other Disney writers and/or
artists to interview, too, like William Van Horn.  Surely he could have been
available.
It was also the shortest of these HERO Files pieces they've done.  It came in
at about 7 pages, when all the other (superhero) pieces came in at 10 or
more pages.
I'm glad they chose to spotlight a deserving, often ignored, sector of the
comic book world, but I wish they had put more effort into it, I guess.
A for concept, C+ for execution.

-Augie