Hi, from John Lustig

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Tue Mar 21 17:28:20 CET 1995

[John Lustig accidentally sent this to the
 request address instead of the list address.  /Per]

>From: DucksEtc. at eworld.com
>Date: Mon, 20 Mar 95 21:31:38 PST

To Everyone:

Hi!

Per suggested I write a short note telling everyone I'm on the mailing list
and a little bit about myself. My name's John Lustig and I've been writing
Disney stories (mostly featuring the ducks) since 1988.  I started towards
the end of Gladstone's first run. Then I did a few stories for Disney. I'm
now freelancing for Egmont.

The artist I've been teamed with the most is my friend William Van Horn. It
looks like Bill and I will be working together again occasionally in the
future, but right now most of my Egmont stories are being drawn by Vicar.
(I've only had one story  drawn by Branca, but it was enough to make me hope
there will be more.)

Personal matters have kept me from doing too much writing in the last few
years, but I'm trying to get back into a regular writing schedule.

I'm quite new to E-Mail and I have to admit that I find all this computer
wizardry a little overwhelming. I'm still trying to get my bearings and I
suspect that my final electronic address is going to be different. (I'm still
looking for a good Internet gateway.)

Because I'm still getting my bearings and I'm still struggling to find enough
time for my regular writing, I probably won't be posting a lot of messages
here at first. But I will when I can and if anyone has any questions I'll do
my best to answer them.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here! Best Wishes,

John Lustig