Neal Kinney nkinney at netcom.netcom.com
Wed Mar 29 19:27:41 CEST 1995

At 07:26 AM 3/29/95 EST, John Kurt Nielsen at danNet 1995/03/29 14:22 wrote:

>    Hi
>
>    Are there someone who knows what kind of dog Pluto is ?
>
>    I have thinks on this question for a long time.
>
>    John

Dear John,
While I cannot answer your question, I am convinced that you have asked it
at the correct place.  If the subscribers to this mailing list do not
know... then you can rest assured that it is not in the Junior Woodchuck
Guidebook.  I learned more than I dreamed possible about Beagle Boy
numbering by just bringing up the subject.  The breed of the Beagle Boys is
a giveaway of course, but Pluto's petigree is an interesting thought.  Why
is he different from Goofy, or for that matter, most of the other "common
folk" residents of Duckburg and the outside world?  - Neal