DD&Co #13

Jørgen Andreas Bangor jorgenb at ifi.uio.no
Wed Mar 29 21:08:21 CEST 1995

Donald Duck & Co #13 1995
-------------------------

- Donald Duck (D93258, 8 pages). The art looks likeBranca.
An inspector comes to a big house which Scrooge is building.
Scrooge is saving money wherever he can. He doesn't even want
the workers, who includes Donald, to use helmets, because he
doesn't want them to be worn-out. The inspector gets a lot to
do. Because of Donald's clumsiness he ends up at hospital.
Donald gets a new job -- at the hospital.
Not too bad.

- Donald Duck, The April Foolers (W/WDC 127, 10 pages).
Carl Barks.

- Br'er Rabbit (D93338, 4 pages). Art by David.
Br'er Fox disguises himself as a sports trainer. He's supposed
to teach the animals in the forest how to run. Br'er Bear puts
every one of them in a sack as they show up.
ZZZZZZZZZ

- Super Goof (D91310, 6 pages). The art looks like Ferioli.
Some crook makes a copy of O'Hara to fool Super Goof to steal
a valuable item from the museum.
The story is extremely simple, but the art is good.

- Uncle Scrooge (D94066, 8+ pages). Don Rosa.
I guess I better not spoil too much here since you all probably
will see this sooner or later. In the case of Americans -- later.
Anyway -- this is a very promising first part of the story.
The art is, as usual, full of lovely details. In the first page
there is one which I suspect you Americans will never see ;-)
I'll say more about it when I've read the rest of the story.

- Donald Duck (KF 8.19.51, 1 page). Bob Karp, Al Taliaferro.

   Jorgen