Disney-comics digest #623.

Cdoberman@aol.com Cdoberman at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 22:35:08 CEST 1995

Don: < readers here will think you're
kidding. I'm quite certain that Disney would refuse to allow someone to use a
Disney image in connection with some sort of charity>

I wasn't kidding about the charity.  That actually happened.  I wrote for
permission and they did explain their policy on appearing to endorse causes.

And congratulations on the price of Lof$ chapter 1 (not that you'll ever see
a penny of resale residuals).  It was the story that actually got me
interested in Uncle Scrooge.   I just reread the chapter last week, and the
irony of a comic book's price escalating that way is that readers wouldn't
ever think of selling it.

Wes

"But, Mickey, it's SUICIDE!  We'll be KILLED!  How'll we ever land without
wheels?" Captain Doberman