Question about "Den store jul i Andeby"

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Wed Nov 8 18:28:35 CET 1995

The new Danish index in our Database gives the following information:

In the Danish giant book "Den store jul i Andeby" from 1987, there is a
story by Freddy Milton, called "Hollandsk jul i Andeby" (Dutch Christmas
in Duckburg).
There is no code, but Ole Reichstein thinks it's an H-coded story.

What is this story about? What do Scandinavians mean by "Dutch Christmas"?
Something to do with our version of Santa Claus? How do they explain that
to the reader?

I hope someone can answer this, I'm very curious!
--Harry.

Harry Fluks         ()_()                 Dutch Disney comics freak
PTT Telecom          (_)                     fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Netherlands                  "Yeah.. I've _heard_ of coral barques"