Sch[r]oder

Daniel van Eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Fri Nov 10 05:42:14 CET 1995

HARRY:

> Schroder inked another Barks sketch, about the nephews cutting
> cheese with a harp. This seems to have been published as a cover on
> one of the Danish pockets. (If anyone has an extra copy of that: I'm
> interested!)

Finally I betrayed you on giving wrong information! ;-)

First, it's a *pie* that the nephews are cutting. Second, the cover
wasn't by Schroder. Volker Reiche did the inking. I checked the CBL
for that (set 9, page 496): "Idea & sketch by Carl Barks, inked by
V. Reiche."

Is the sketch listed wrong in the database?

ALL:

Is there someone here who has a xerox of the original sketch? Volker
Reiche got his xerox from one Stephen Eberhart (as mentioned in
the CBL).

DAVID:

Didn't you see my questions in digest #842? I asked if you can find
out if Schroder's work on "King Scrooge the First" has survived
somewhere. I also asked if you will continue sending your Gladstone-
list to the club. (If not, can you send it to me in private?)

Greetings,

--- Daniel