Again about LCoC... and a comment to those four nephews

Jørgen Andreas Bangor jorgenb at ifi.uio.no
Wed Nov 15 23:02:17 CET 1995

Ah, came back a few hours ago. Now I've read all the mail I've got
the last days, and a fraction of the the news...

Well, I'll comment a little more in the close future, but since
Arthur's letter just dropped in, I'll answer that.

| By the way: what does Hakkespett mean? I was thinking about
| "Junior Woodchucks", but I'm not sure!

Hakkespett means woodchuck. The Junior Woodchucks are simply
called Hakkespettene in Norwegian. The JWW Manual is called
Hakkespettboken.

| When Don has made a new story, what is the first country, in which
| that story appairs?

Uaually Norway and Denmark it seems to. The Norwegian and Danish
weeklies are the same, except for language and ads. The Danish weekly
is actually edited in Norway.

BTW, the panel on that Finnish WWW-site is not the same as the one
I mentioned. I'll look up the code. The one I'm thinking of is
drawn by Vicar, not Torres.

   Jorgen