Disney-comics digest #849.

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Fri Nov 17 02:36:35 CET 1995

	DON:
	I'm all mixed up!  Now you say "Of Ducks and Dimes and
Destinies" is going to be in US #298?  Maybe John misinformed you,
because it's going in US #297 (the first issue after LO$ ends) and has
already been advertised in DIAMOND PREVIEWS that way.
	I'm not sure what's going to be in US #298.  Last time John
told me, it was undecided whether William Van Horn's "The Pauper's
Glass" would appear there or in USA #39.  Those are the last issues of
those titles to be published in the current Gladstone licensing
period, BTW.  If the license gets renewed, my own "Two in One" may be
in one of the first releases of the next period.  Originally, I had
thought IT was going to be in US #298, but apparently not.

	EVERYONE:
	JOHN CLARK told me today that William Van Horn's Uncle Rumpus
character will return in "Say Uncle," which is to be published in
WDC&S 603.  I don't know what the plot's about, but the old windbag
comes into conflict with Uncle Scrooge, and the feathers, they fly.
MAYBE I'll use Uncle Rumpus in a story if I like him enough after this
one, but we'll see... I don't want to misinterpret a character while
his creator's still "finding" him.

	David Gerstein
	<96dag at williams.edu>
	"Have a chestnut, boys! ... OW!"