Disney-comics digest #854.

Augie De Blieck Jr. adebliec at internexus.net
Wed Nov 22 15:28:00 CET 1995

DAVID:

It looks to me like they recolored the whole dang thing with Don's "Super
Snooper Strikes Again."  It was more than just the blue eyes.  I was
curious what the difference would be so I looked at my Disney issue and
compared it to the new Gladstone issue.  There's been more work there
than mere color separations.  The colors are more often blended and
there's a lot more of them.  It is fun to compare the two, though.

-Augie