Hiya, guys!

KERSTIN S.DERBAUM vd.pol2 at memo.volvo.se
Wed Nov 22 18:40:47 CET 1995

--- Inkommet fr}n VD.POL2  031-667632               95-11-22 18:39
  -> IN=disney-comics(a)Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE

Hiya, everybody!
I'm back from Cyprus now! Hmm.. actually I've been back since last Monday,
but I haven't had very much time to write lately, because of all the
terrible tests we have in school...

But now I have time:

DON:

   > All this discussion about Ludwig Von Drake being HDL's father, or
   > that it even IS Von Drake in the "Daisy's Diary" cartoon is all fun,
   > right?

Er...

BTW., the cartoon is called "Donald's Diary"...

And if *everyone* is against my theory, then I'll quit. Fine. Suits me
well. Then I've only laid 5 years of my life for nothing. Good. I will
*never* claim Ludwig to be the father of HDL anymore. Fine, just fine.
Besides, did anybody *ever* hear that theory? Guess not. I'll leave
the kin-thing to Don instead. He's the expert. He could even make up
an entire familly-tree *without* Ludwig...  That's good. Maybe Ludwig
is just Goofy acting like a Duck...  What do *I* know about that?

OERJAN:

Welcome, Oerjan! At *least* you've joined the club! I've really missed you
since our talking at Serieknodden!

BTW., something must be wrong with your mailbox(es)! I've sent a handfull
of letters to both of them, but they just bounce back...  I guess you have
to try *my* address now when you have it.

And I think that an introduction would suit pretty well, Oerjan! It would
be *very* interesting, I think, to hear your story! We never had time to
talk about anything but business at Serieknodden, remember? So even a guy
who know you since *before* you joined the club is interested...

Glad to have you here!
---

Jakob Soederbaum
                "I have only one soda left, senor...  But I think
                 it has been FLAT since the Great War!
                 Ever since World War TWO?!
                 CARAMBA! There was ANOTHER one?