Pinocchio

KERSTIN S.DERBAUM vd.pol2 at memo.volvo.se
Sat Nov 25 22:59:31 CET 1995

--- Inkommet fr}n VD.POL2  031-667632               95-11-25 22:58
  -> IN=Disney-comics(a)Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Hiya, everybody!
I'm confused. Me and my familly sat down in the sofa this evening to watch
Disney's masterpiece Pinocchio. Suddenly the movie had just ended and I
sat there - we all sat there - very confused. I was certain of that I had
missed something. The movie in short: Pinocchio becomes a living boy made
of wood. He gets cheated by this guy Honest John (or whatever his name is)
and his friend Gideon. They're selling him to this guy Stromboli who have
this show with Pinocchio. Then Pinocchio gets kidnapped by a guy who cast
some strange spell over all the boys, making them donkeys he's going to
sell to the salt mines. Then is this event with the whale. And in the end
Pinocchio becomes a real boy and all that. But shouldn't there be more?
Shouldn't there be an event in the movie where Pinocchio is planting all
the money he has earned from the show, and thinks they'll grow to more
money, for example? I'm confused. Is there anybody who know this movie?
Can you please help me? Am I wrong?
---

Jack Soederbaum
                "I have only one soda left, senor...  But I think
                 it has been FLAT since the Great War!
                 Ever since World War TWO?!
                 CARAMBA! There was ANOTHER one?