Italian Disney comics

Arthur de Wolf wolfman at pi.net
Wed Nov 29 17:52:14 CET 1995

FRANK:
> I just paid a visit and I added a pointer to your page on mine. Good
> stuff! I saw the complete version of Artur's list (I had not realised
> it was online -- well done!) and I thought I might contribute a few
> more data points on Italy.

Are you talking about the country-list on Jacob's pages? Have you also
checked out the "Disney Comics From All Over The World"-website that I
made? It's not nearly complete yet (maybe only half of it), but you might
take a look at the stuff I wrote about Italy. I mentioned eleven Italian
Disney comics there, with all the sizes, average readership and sales,
sale channels, number of pages etcetera. You happen to know a lot
about Italian Disney comics. I could sure use your help to expand the
information I have about Italy.

> I'm not at home right now so I can't fill in all the details exactly
> (like what is the size of the albums, on what issue and year
> this-and-that happened...) but I think I can give you a reasonable
> amount of information from memory, probably more than you want to put
> in your file anyway :-)

Thanks for the information you gave in your last letter. My "Disney Comics
>From All Over The World"-website is on: HTTP://WWW.PI.NET/‾WOLFMAN/DISNEY
I'll add all the things you wrote to my website.

C'ya,
     ___
C:¥>aR|HUr