A fourth brother of HD&L - FOUND!!

Arild Eik eikari at nipnett.no
Wed Nov 29 11:37:25 CET 1995

Hi Disney lovers!!

Yes!! I fond it!! :-)))) The fourth brother of HD&L - in the story published
here in Norway in Donald Duck & Co no. 43/1995. Storycode: 95010 - 12 pages.

I don't know the original title, but the story starts with a man who is
trying to sell a pyramid to Donald. This pyramid, which is made of plastic,
can do "lots" of things.... And as usual, Donald bought one...   You know
the rest!

Are there anybody who knows the orginal title and who the artist is?

    )-----------------(     See You!!
   (   Isn't It???     )
    )  Yes... It Is!! (     Arild :-))
   (   A mail!         )    System Developer
    )---------|-------(
              |         _¥|/_
              |         (o o)         e-mail: eikari at nipnett.no
       ¥------|----.o00o-(_)-o00o.-- (soon  : eikari at mandatum.no)