Kathy, Arthur and Striker261

kathy fitzpatrick kfitz at halcyon.com
Wed Oct 4 15:12:26 CET 1995

Knut,

RE:  <Well, it's a little difficult to guarantee anything when I mostly read
norwegian translations, but it sounds very much like you're talking about
the "April fools" story where the nephews try to fool DD by putting wallets
in front of him on his way to go fishing. After several unsuccesful attempts
where DD gets money each time I think one of HDL comes up with the quoted
sigh as they hang around in the bushes.>

This is ringing a bell, I believe you are correct! It is a start just to
remember the plot that went with the quote.  Thank you, thank you.

Kathy