About e-mail adresses and girls

Daniel van Eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Wed Oct 4 20:01:11 CET 1995

BO:

> Does Carl Barks have an e-mail address, and in that case what would
> it be?

No, Carl Barks doesn't have an e-mail adress.

But, now you ask it, are there members here who know Carl Barks
personally?

BROR:

> It sounds like a great idea [to have a girl among the Woodchucks]
> for a story in these emancipated times. What do you say Don?
> Could you do "The First Girl Woodchuck" or doesn't it fit in with
> Barks good enough? I can imagine HDL when they're trying to
> cooperate with the first girl in their troupe.

I'd rather like to have the boys and the girls separate from each
other, because we have now very much fun with the rivalries between
the Woodchucks (boys) and the Chickadies (girls).

A famous example of this is Barks' ten-pager WDC 181 in which the
Junior Woodchucks have a contest with the Chickadee Patrol. Just take
a look at that story and you might understand why at least I think
that it's better that the boys and girl should stay separate in
Woodchuck-land: It's more *fun*! ;-)

Greetings,

--- Daniel

"I'm so mad I could chew nails!"
                  "This letter is an *insult* to all boys!"
                                                 "It is an *outrage*!"

(quoted from the first panel of WDC 181)