Disney-comics digest #805.

Geir J. Netland Geir.J.Netland at misjonshs.no
Fri Oct 6 10:24:44 CET 1995

On Thu, 5 Oct 1995, Don Rosa wrote:

>         I HAD done it once previously, however. I hid another Duck fan's
> last name on my cover to "His Majesty McDuck". See if you can find it. It
> was "Bankard".

Yup! T'was no problem!

   Have you ever written (hidden) your own name in one
of you comics? (Appart from "DON" on the statue outside
Duckburg Museum in "the Duck who never was"
        Marco Rota is doing it quite often.
Perhaps you should start hiding D.U.C.K. in every part
of you 3-part stories, then there's a bigger chance for
at least one D.U.C.K. to survive. I think you did this in part
3 of the "War of the Wendigo" story.