TIST

Geir J. Netland Geir.J.Netland at misjonshs.no
Fri Oct 6 11:55:50 CET 1995

Don:
   In the beging of the Tightwad story, and Miss Quackfaster (is that
her name?) is going to visit someone because $crooge wasn't too popular there
after "the last time". Then Donald is saying someting like:
"I loved when $crooge had to pay for the damaged police-cars"
        Is a reference to another story?

Gianfranco:
   Do you know if Marco Rota will ever join this list?

ALL:  I'll try to ask this question again:
      Do you know where and when the Rosa script "Back in time for a dime"
      were published?  (Drawn by Jaime Diaz studios)

   Geir J. Netland
-IRA FUROR BREVIS EST,
-HUMANUM  ERRARE  EST.