U$A #35 Part 2

Fredrik Ekman ekman at lysator.liu.se
Wed Oct 11 11:39:15 CET 1995

On Tue, 10 Oct 1995, Augie De Blieck Jr. wrote:
> Didn't like the idea that the nephews are wearing sweaters in Egypt.  I
> realize it gets cold at night, but they were always shown in the story in
> the middle of the day.  And how hot must it have been with a t-shirt on
> underneath the sweater?!?  Sheesh

Quite frankly, you are wrong. I have not read the story and so cannot
comment on it specificallyl, but I can tell you about the time I visited
Egypt in February (I think it was). In the middle of the day it was about
7 degrees Celsius (someone convert this to Farenheit, it should be
somewhere about 40) by the Ghize (sp?) pyramids.

  /F