Reviews

Jørgen Andreas Bangor jorgenb at ifi.uio.no
Wed Oct 11 17:21:08 CET 1995

| rd to your reviews--by all means continue on just as you're doing.
| What's the point of having a review if you don't have any opinions in them?

Something missing here?

Sure, I'll go on writing like I've done so far. What I was wondering
about was if anybody had any opinions of how they should be if they
were to be put on the WWW-pages. Just the same? Guess so.

| One small point of interest, though. That yarn was largely inspired
| by a real parking garage

That certainly is of interest :-) I like to know what inspired stories.

A local newspaper tested the parking garages here in Oslo some time
ago, BTW (no, there aren't so many of them). They illustrated it with
photographs of paint spots on the walls. Real expensive car paint.
They almost scratched the test car a few times to, and this was a
European car...

   Jorgen