Disney-comics digest #816.

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Mon Oct 16 17:36:49 CET 1995

	PER:
	Gladstone's WALT DISNEY GIANT will remain as it is, with 48
pages (including covers).
	WDG 4 will contain a Jaime Diaz Goofy story, complete (a
44-page story);  then WDC 5 will be a Mickey issue, although I don't
have permission yet to reveal what it will contain (it's a VERY GOOD
foreign story, though).  Both of these will be the usual
thicker-than-average comics.

	ALSO LEARNED FROM GLADSTONE
	that WDC&S 602 will contain a Fred Milton story.  "The Clock
Watcher" details how DD protects Prof. Phineas Ferkel's collection of
rare timepieces from the Beagle Boys.  Also in the issue, we'll be
having a handful of Gil Turner 1-page Wolf gags, Van Horn's "Say
Uncle" (a DD story, I guess) and the second parts of "Blaggard Castle"
and "The Sword in the Stone" adaptation.  Sounds good to me.

	David Gerstein
	<96dag at williams.edu>