My WWW-page

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Tue Oct 17 06:38:28 CET 1995

	I wrote earlier to describe the WWW page I now have available,
but said incorrectly that I hadn't added any unique Disney resources
to it yet.  Actually, I do have a minor file, the contents of which
will change each week, describing the seven currently-available
Gladstone issues and what's in them.
	The URL for this document is:
	http://wso.williams.edu/faculty/psci335/gerstein/gladstone.html

	I doubt many Americans will be very excited by it, but now
those who don't get easy access to Gladstones will know what's coming.
In the next few days, I'll add some previews of coming Gladstones,
too.  Per, do you want to put a link to this in our _real_ Web page?

	David Gerstein
	<96dag at williams.edu>
	"Have a chestnut, boys! ... OW!"