Disney-comics digest #822.

Augie De Blieck Jr. adebliec at internexus.net
Sun Oct 22 02:52:22 CET 1995

Of course, the books you asked specifically about are the books set for
DECEMBER release, which would be, according to PREVIEWS:

Donald Duck #295

"The Code of Duckburg" by Carl Barks, with a collection of Taliaferro strips

DD&MM #4

"Old Froggie Catapult" by Carl Barks

"The Treasure of Shark Reef", a 16-page MM story without any artists or
writers mentioned

Cover by WVH

WDG #4

"The Mysterious Stranger", a 11 page Mickey/Goofy take-off on "The
Invisible Man."  Cover by Pat Block

U$A #37

Chapter one of Romano Scarpa's "Colossus of the Nile" at last (I remember
a letter in Gladstone's last run asking for this story, giving a detailed
account of it, which Gladstone edited out for obvious reasons.)

Cover by Jose Guardia

Hope this helps!

-Augie, typed this up before looking at what Per had, so I could very well
	be repeating everything for all I know, but there are those who
	are interested, no doubt.