I'm confused / swap

Arthur de Wolf wolfman at pi.net
Tue Oct 24 17:04:35 CET 1995

	DON:
	Thank you very much for your explanation on the subject. Now I know
a little more about the PP's. You said this though: "What you refer to as
"Journey to the Center of the Earth" (my title was "The Universal Solvent")
appeared there in MUCH more complex form as "Vortex"." I'm sorry, but I
don't exactly understand what you mean by this. What I refer to as "JttCotE"?
Is that the Duck-story, which you first called "TUS"? And are you saying
that the Duck-story is much more complex as "Vortex", the Pertwillaby story?
Later you say that you could get yet another Duck story out of the same
"Vortex"-story. And you just said that the Duck-story was more complex than
the "Vortex" story?!?!?  I'm confused.

	Why don't you call your outline: "8 1/2" or "8+" or "8bis" or "8-2"?
Personally, I like the "8 1/2"! ;-)

	AUGIE:
	If you would like to have a copy of Don's War of the Wendigo,
maybe we can arrange something and *SWAP*. I can send you WotW, if you'd
want me to! (It is a Dutch version, but Daniel just wrote a text-file on
the computer, with all the translated English dialogues in it!). Let me
know if you like the idea!!!
     ___
C:\>aR|HUr