Barks version of Santa's Stormy Visit

Lutz Koch 73247.1103 at compuserve.com
Wed Sep 20 10:46:53 CEST 1995

DAVID:

>I have a German, Egmont-produced album which includes
>the real, Barks version of "Santa's Stormy Visit" (album series DISNEY
>SONDERALBUM Nr. 3, "Weinachtsgeschichte mit Donald Duck")

Just one minor correction: That's DISNEY SONDERALBUM Nr. 4. Nr. 3 was called
"Weihnachtsgeschichten mit Onkel Dagobert". I checked two different sources and
"Santa's Stormy Visit" is in #4.

DANIEL:

>Are there still German members???
>Is there someone in Germany who can help me getting the
>"DISNEY SONDERALBUM Nr. 3, Weinachtgeschichte mit Donald Duck"?

I'm still here! :) As I told David, the Barks version of "Santa's Stormy Visit"
is in Nr. 4, not Nr. 3. I guess that's why you are looking for the album? I
haven't got it myself, but I'll be looking for it. This album was published in
December of 1986, btw. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

--Lutz