Gottfredson questions

Per-Erik Malmström pekka.malmstrom at uppsala.mail.telia.com
Tue Dec 14 16:02:00 CET 1999

WUNDERWURM (?):
>  By luck I got my Gottfredson edition in 1984 from a friend
> for painful 3600 Swiss Francs - about 1900 US-$ then - , and I still lack
> any of the Barks issues). The publication indeed contains ALL Mickey
Mouse
> dailies, from Jan. 13, 1930, to Dec 31, 1955. Format is 26 volumes (1 per
year)
> of 30 x 21 cm (horizontal).

I believe you're refering to the Gottfredson Portfolio. Gallerie Laqua has
a complete set for sale for little less than U$1000, and they are generally
quite expensive, so I wouldn't be surprised if you could get it for less
than that. Problem is: who's willing to sell?
	When I get my hands on one of those sets (that day...sigh), I'll never let
go!

Ciao,
P-E