Interview with Don Rosa

Erik Horthe erikh at newmedia.no
Fri Dec 17 07:56:46 CET 1999

I am way behind with my digests these days, and just now I found that Nils
Lid Hjort asked me about the interview I did with Don during his visit here
in Norway three weeks ago. Don and I had a long talk about this and that, I
really enjoyed it, Don. Now, the work on the interview is started, but
these days Egmont has asked me to do stuff that most of the time seems to
have to be finished the day before I recieve it. So I will try to finish
the interview during Christmas, and hopefully Egmont will put it up on
their Web.

Erik Horthe