Gottfredson's strips

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Sat Dec 18 14:36:55 CET 1999

> Hi Folks,
>
> Recently someone (I forgot who it was actually, sorry) asked for World War
> II Mickey Mouse strips by Gottfredson available anywhere, as these are
very
> scarce pieces of artwork. I took the liberty to put scans of "Mickey Mouse
> and the Nazi Submarine" (6/28 - 7/17/43, Gottfredson/B.Walsh/D.Moores) on
> the net. They can be downloaded at:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Easel/4942/60
>
> I intend to upload some other interesting things from time to time, I keep
> this list informed.
>
> WW (not World War, but WunderWurm)
Hi, WunderWurm. Just want to say thanks for uploading it to the net. I enjoy
it very much.  Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

BTW, while i'm here, may i ask a question. Several DCML mails ago, someone
brought up the topic U$ 179 which sold for $1500+
Can someone please tell me what's the special thing in the book that carry
up the price so high? And what are the stories in the book anyway???

thanks,
Arie Fachrisal:-)