U$ 179

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Sun Dec 19 14:32:20 CET 1999

In a message dated 12/19/99 6:00:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dcml-admin at numerus.LING.UU.SE writes:

> TW, while i'm here, may i ask a question. Several DCML mails ago, someone
>  brought up the topic U$ 179 which sold for $1500+
>  Can someone please tell me what's the special thing in the book that carry
>  up the price so high? And what are the stories in the book anyway???

There is nothing in the book that makes it special.  However it is the
hardest one in the series to find. Poorly distributed in the USA.   I would
have to guess that someone paying that much for it,probably has all the other
issues, and has had them for years - and just has to have this poorly printed
reprint comic to complete his collection!

Steven Rowe  (ask me about my Felix the Cat mailing list)