MM in WW2 stories

oliv lascif at online.fr
Wed Dec 22 01:38:18 CET 1999

PAOLO :
>I just read the last message from "wunderwurm", announcing his
>scans from the story "MM on a secret mission" by coincidence I
>just scanned the same story (as told few days ago), and I
>uploaded it on
>http://members.xoom.it/_XOOM/inducks/appo/MMscans/

Super nice !
Thanks a lot !
These stories are very good stories.
I can't understand why these jewels and many
others are not published again.
That shows the Disney's lack of imagination too.
The arts could be changed to be "correct" without
changing the story.
(but that won't be the same story :-(

>it is complete, but it is in Italian, taken from the weekly
>supplement to "Il Messaggero".... a very interesting publication,
>IMO.

Hey ! Wait a moment ! Is it a very old "Il Messagero" ?
Do you think it could be actually available ?

Oliv