DCML digest, Vol 1 #27 - 14 msgs

Stefan Persson reimersholme at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 14:08:09 CET 1999

>From: "Arie Fachrisal" <cien2 at cbn.net.id>
>
>So Mau Heymans is the artist of that story. His stories are often printed
>in my weeklies but they don't give any credit so i don't know a lot about
>duck artists. Thanks for describing the story, that way i can find out
>which story is made by which artist. thanks for filling me in.

If you want to know the names of the artists, you can search for the codes
on:
http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/dcml/inducks/
If you, i.e., descide to search for D 1, you write D 1 in the code field,
and you'll get:

DCML: Story index
1 items found.
Possible stories
Code Pgs L Writer Artist Inker Hero Title
D 1 7   Niels Rydahl  GD The Chair Case
[some appearances:US] [first published:1964-11-16]

After doing so many times, you'll probably learn by yourself how to identify
the artists by the art style.