Jorgen

"Jørgen Andreas Bangor" jorgenb at ifi.uio.no
Wed Dec 22 16:28:16 CET 1999

 Anders Christian Sivebaek:

| Welcome back Jorgen.

Thanks :-)

| and they change color from time to time... not intended but because of
| the newly discovered egmont-syndrome.
| It makes the weekly be filled with miscollerings, patly wrong
| informations about Frogs, ads about books that aren't supposed to be
| published before 2 weeks after the ad... and no references of course...
| why is that,anyway?
| Don't the kids want to have them there? If that's the case I give up.

It just illustrates the high speed everything runs at at Egmont, eh?
I agree with you that things like this might be irritating, but all over
I think the magazine has improved very much during the last ten years, so
I'm not really complaining. That thing about the frog was a bit surprising,
though, and it happened in Denmark as well?

I didn't quite get that question about references. Which references do
you mean?

Anyway, I won't give up. I _need_ this weekly dose of ducks and mice,
miscolored or not :)

   Jørgen