KOMIX #139

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Fri Dec 24 01:14:58 CET 1999

Da: Marco Barlotti <marcobar at ds.unifi.it>

> (May I just mention: MMMM the new Mickey Mouse Mystery Magazine in the
same
> format as PKNA; a new reprint (the FIRST complete one!) of "Paperino anno
> 2000", the story where DD goes into the future to meet himself in the year
> 2000 - this was written in 1960;

By heart.. is this the one by Gatto? What's this new reprint?.. I haven't
gone to my newsagent's for a week now :-)

But I got the new issue of Topolino (#2300).. and it seems that next issue
will be something for collectors. It'll have two different covers (I mean..
there'll be two diffent editions of the same issue, with two different
covers) quite curious.. I think it's the first time this happens in Italy..
(I'm talking about Disney comics of course :-)

Sprea