Wishes (nothing to do with Disney comics, actually)

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at research.kpn.com
Fri Dec 24 10:11:23 CET 1999

1. Can you read a Word97-file?

2. Can you read Dutch?

3. Do you like puzzles?

If you say yes to these 3 questions, you're invited to solve my new year's
wishes in Dutch rebus form. Just send me an e-mail and I'll send you a
Microsoft Word file.

I'm sorry that I don't have the time to translate the puzzle in something
non-Dutch and/or non-Microsoft. MS-Word97 offers the possibility to save a
file in RTF-format, WordPerfect, HTML, Word 6.0, Word for Macintosh (MCW),
WPS. But I know the HTML-format does not result in a good file. I haven't
tested the others.

You'll have my best wishes anyway! 8-)

--Harry.
h.w.fluks at research.kpn.com