re 33, robgsb

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Mon Dec 27 14:25:17 CET 1999

Hi
WDC 130
>      I don't know if this was incorporated in the Scrooge
> Historiography.
It was, if you talk about Rosas Life of $crooge saga.
Those 8 barrels that we see in the story are seen in chapter 9, 10 and
11 (?) of the story.

>     "Coin collectors make me sick!They don't start collecting until
the
> coins are scarce. And I'm the guy that makes 'em scarce!"
Don also refers to this in his story the Money Pit, in that Donald
digs out sacks of money from the bin that are only known to be one or
to coins of...
He undermines the market, and the bin too, he's in life-danger in that
story...