Gottfredson dailies again and again and again and .......

PSFr@flsmiljo.com PSFr at flsmiljo.com
Mon Dec 27 15:24:54 CET 1999

Well, well... Just as you thought you were safe from anymore talk about the
Gottfredeson dailies, here I go again...

First of all: Thanks to all you who contributed previously. I have read
your answers many times, but still think there are some loose ends.  -I
hope you will take just *one* more round... :-)

My idea is that while this subject is still on the track, we might as well
finish it. So *everybody* that believe they could help, please do! This of
course for "historical purposes", only.