The *real* contents of Komix #142

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Apr 3 10:46:47 CEST 2000

It seems that either few people fell for my April Fools' gag, or few people
bother reading my presentation of each month's Komix issue.
In any case, here are the real contents of this month's issue of Komix:

* A gag cover by an unknown artist. (I've put a scan in
  http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis/pics/komix142_real.jpg. The fake cover is still
  in http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis/pics/komix142.jpg.)
* A three-page article titled "The parody of horror comics", subtitled "A trip
  to the dark side of the duck world and of other worlds..."
* "Trapped in Castle Rollingstein", written by Jan Kruse and drawn by Ben
  Verhagen.
* A one-page article titled "In the forest of blue dreams", subtitled "From
  books to comics: Winnie the Pooh and his long journey..."
* A two-page article sub-titled (actually, super-titled) "The reverse travel
  of the Vikings from Italy to Denmark... They are..." and titled "Marco
  Rota's Vikings".
* Marco Rota's "The Great Viking Love".
* A two-page article titled "The Marco Rota gallery", subtitled "The
  multidimensional work of a gifted artist".
* "Goofy's Sleep" (Greek title) drawn by Paul Murry and written by an unknown
  writer.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"I thought you liked humanity!"
"Oh, I do, I do!  Some of my best friends are humans!"
-----