Don Rosa in Erlangen 1996

Hans Kiesl hans.kiesl at sowi.uni-bamberg.de
Wed Apr 12 19:35:29 CEST 2000

Recently someone asked about the Erlangen Comic Salon, a comics
convention in Germany. That reminded me of 1996, when Don Rosa
attended the Comic Salon. I digged out a German newspaper article
of that time, containing three sketches by Don Rosa, drawn
exclusively for that newspaper.

If you want to know:

- are there are any news concerning Donald's and Daisy's
relationship,
- what's Donald's opinion about computers,
- is Scrooge McDuck really sponsoring Erlangen Comic Salon,

find out about those four-year-old sketches at
http://members.xoom.com/1729/erlangen/rosa96.html
:-)

-Hans-