Submission

Kevin Robert Harman kharman at eudoramail.com
Sat Apr 29 03:14:40 CEST 2000

Hi, I'm a first time reciever of the DCML and first-time poster. I'm a represenative of The Long Box (http://www.longbox.com), a comics database website that's goal is to database all comics ever created. I am taking a special interest in Disney comics. I'd really appreciate it if you could help me on any Disney Series we are missing. Here are the ones we already have logged:
Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers Vol. 1
Darkwing Duck Vol. 1
The Disney Afternoon Vol. 1
Disney's Aladdin Vol. 1
Disney's Beauty & The Beast Vol. 1
Disney's Comic Hits Vol. 1
Disney's The Lion King Vol. 1
Disney's The Little Mermaid Vol. 1
Disney's The Little Mermaid Limited Series
Disney's Pocahontas Vol. 1
Disney's The Three Musketeers Vol. 1
Mickey Mouse Adventures Vol. 1
Walt Disney's Comics and Stories Vol. 1

We only have most of the Marvel Comics. What I'm looking for is the series complete name, the year it started publishing(not required, but wanted), the publisher and numbers of issues. Here's a hook, when the series changes publishers, I need the exact number and what number it went to until it changed publishers again. This would really help us out along with Disney Comics' publicity. Thank you very much for the opportunity to post.
---
Thanks,
       KH, The Long Box Represenative