Things that only seem to happen to me...

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Aug 7 15:11:43 CEST 2000

Sigh... about Digest #200 and #202:

What happened:
  I write something, then I try to clarify something and Don Rosa answers.

What the internet-computers make out of it:
  I write something, Don Rosa answers and *then* the clarification
  comes in. Which will mean a lot of confusion, of course.

So, dear people somewhere in the 2030s, when you get this message in,
notice that both emails were written the very same day:

> Subject: The Golden Christmas Tree, and the way how Carl Barks did
> his work
> Date:   Fri, 4 Aug 2000 16:19:57 +0200

> Subject: Correction to previous posting!!