DCML digest, Vol 1 #225 - 12 msgs

Heyraymond@aol.com Heyraymond at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 17:21:56 CEST 2000

Hello all,

    Please disregard my previous message (especially Harry).  I mistook Joe
Torcivia, frequent contributor to and fan of many comic book letter columns,
for Joe Torchia.  BTW, if you haven't ever read "The Kryptonite Kid", you owe
it to yourself to read it.  Sorry Joe.  Hope all is well with everyone.  I
guess that will teach me to "de-lurk".  Happy Reading!

                                                Sincerely,

                                    Arthur S Bowman