Ellsworth

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Thu Aug 10 18:34:51 CEST 2000

In Brazil, the character act as a friend of José Carioca, in some histories
made in the 70's by Renato Canini. Very interisting. He is called Amadeu in
Brazil.

Fernando!

Alex asked:
<< I got a question on Mickey's pet raven. He's mostly called "Maxi Smart",
sometimes also "Bruno". He appears only in Scarpa-drawn and Scarpa-written,
Italian stories.
> There's also another raven who also can speak, the list with international
> Disney characters names says for Goofy's pet raven:
> en:Ellsworth
> [Goofy's pet raven (who can also talk)]
> it:Gancio
> la:Brutus
Does anybody know something about this couriosity? I'd say that Goofy's pet
raven is another "person" than Mickey's raven. >>