Uncle Scrooge's Calvacade of Change

F. A. Elliott eliot508 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 01:42:04 CEST 2000

Growing up looking at old reprints of U$, and watching
Duck Tales, I'd wonder if U$'s money bin capacity had
ever exceeded its limitations or the gauge level of
(what is it) 98.8 ft? I always wished Scrooge would
get a little more money and cover that gauge up. I
figured he'd be happier then and not so grumpy. Which,
brings me to my question?

Had the money bin ever exceeded its capacity or the
level on the gauge? Where would Scrooge put the extra
money. See I'm asking this now just in comical
hindsight, but when I was little I "really" wanted to
know these things!

F.A. Elliott.

=====
The 'one' who has a finger on 'it'... scratches against the mahogany lining of a coffin crying, "I am Jonah! I am Jonah! Spit me back out so I may see and feel the light of day again." And, the levithan does not heed for it knows every great epic must come to an 'end.'
A tasty morsel known as... "understanding."  (F.A. Elliott)