Does "The Unsafe Safe" still exist?

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Fri Aug 11 17:19:36 CEST 2000

Does someone know if "The Unsafe Safe" (US 38) is among the much to few
stories of which Barks' original artwork still exists? And if so, is
the first half of page 4 among them?

For example, there is a Finnish book by Matti Eronen, titled "Carl Barks'
Surviving Comic Book Art" (1994), which lists Barks' surviving comic book
artwork. But I don't have this book myself, so I can't check.

BTW. Now that I mention this book, does someone also know if other
original comic book artwork by Barks has turned up since then?

Best wishes,

--- Daniel
http://www.seriesam.com/barks/index.html