Amadeu

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Mon Aug 14 01:15:15 CEST 2000

Hum, Amadeu lived on Rio, with José! In fact, one more of his neighbors...in
this time, there are just Nestor and Pedrão as José's friends, and he is
living in a slum, a poorer. I have never heard where he comes from, or where
he is going after these stories. Maybe Arthur Faria Jr can ad more to it! I
can do the scans, but I don't know how to make them avaiable! Maybe I can
send you, Rich, and
you can make avaiable in the list!

Fernando Ventura!

Fernando!>>Fernando Ventura said (concerning a third talking bird):
In Brazil, the character act as a friend of José Carioca, in some histories
made in the 70's by Renato Canini. Very interisting. He is called Amadeu in
Brazil.

Can you tell us/me more about Amadeu?  He was not just Ellsworth or Bruto
on an extended visit with Jose was he?  I know that this happens on some
occassions (such as Bequinho and others who have done the same).  Do
you have any scans of him?  What eventually happened to him (did he go
back to where ever he came from?).