Uncle Scrooge #219 & The Printed Interview

F. A. Elliott eliot508 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 04:06:30 CEST 2000

Lately, for particular reasons, I've been concerned
copies of the Uncle Scrooge #219s I made available may
be ending up in the hands of some investors and not
the fans I intended. Fortunately, these investors will
get a little shock when they see the "red mark"
through the cover price of the U$ #219s. Like I said,
I found them in a "sales bin" and they were already
red marked. So, I'm "not" sorry to tell any investor
you'll not be able to get guideprice for these little
gems. Hee-hee - good day to you. Ahem! Now, back to
"The Fans!"

The printed interview is ready; although, I'm first
letting Mr. Don Rosa proof read it after he gets back
from Spain next week.

Like I said, the interview may see print in a
magazine. Once Mr. Rosa approves of the text, I've
decided to go with AlterEgo, which is edited by Roy
Thomas. I opted to go with the latter, and would not
make any money off it.

F.A. Elliott.

=====
The 'one' who has a finger on 'it'... scratches against the mahogany lining of a coffin crying, "I am Jonah! I am Jonah! Spit me back out so I may see and feel the light of day again." And, the levithan does not heed for it knows every great epic must come to an 'end.'
A tasty morsel known as... "understanding."  (F.A. Elliott)