Komix articles about Scarpa

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Wed Dec 6 20:14:48 CET 2000

From: "Anthony Liolios" <lioant at yahoo.com>

> Komix#91 : (Blot's Double Mystery). Seems to be a
> transcribed interview (I don't know from where), and
> it's about the cover story, but also how he met Barks,
> etc. Elementary Stuff.

Now I've come to know from where: from the "main" interview Scarpa granted
way back in 1988 to the authors of the book "Romano Scarpa"
(Boschi/Gori/Sani/Becattini, most of which are here).

And so seem to be all the other articles, unfortunately, even though it
seems that Komix considers a bad thing to credit its contents.
Maybe Komix is *not* that great magazine I thought it was.

I think you Greeks can still translate some of those articles in English
and put'em online (in case they're not from the Gladstone editions I
mean), but I sure can't do it on my site...
Italian->[English->]Greek->English->Italian seems a bit too much to me :-)
And not fair to the authors of course.

Thank you anyway and all the people who helped make this clear.

> I'm not good at Italian; I can
> only manage insulting words.

I could use some for Komix' editors :-))

--
Sprea